Prime DBM HD retains the necessary growth factors for bone repair
Prime DBM HD is aseptically processed, without exposure to harsh chemical agents or terminal irradiation, which preserves the natural biologic activity and endogenous growth factors that are critical to facilitating the bone healing process. Each lot of Prime DBM HD is tested to confirm osteoinductive potential.
Key properties of Prime DBM HD
• Resists irrigation and has excllent handling properties allowing the graft to be formed into any shape and conform to any defect geometry
• Aseptically processed to better preserve endogenous, osteoinductive growth factors
• Osteoinductive potential is confirmed for each donor lot
• Unlike other DBMs, Prime DBM HD can be combined with biological fluids to enhance the overall biological properties of the graft
• Available in a convenient, ready-to-use syringe
Prime DBM HD is available off the shelf in five sizes:
0.5cc, 1.0cc, 2.5cc, 5.0cc, and 10cc syringes with a two-year shelf life.
- About Us
- Who We Serve
- Our Tissues & Products
- Contact Us